Safeguard and Build Your Online Reputation
Every day, customers are talking about businesses online, whether they’re on Yelp, Urbanspoon, Tripadvisor, Google+, Facebook, personal blogs, or elsewhere.
And since 85% of consumers find local business info online, business owners need a way to see what their customers are saying and manage their reputation.
Strengthen your reviews on 40+ sites
Make reviewing your business easy for customers. Your custom review funnel gives you a short URL and landing page to send them to.
- Designed to convert customers into reviewers
- Promote only the review sites that matter to you
- Guide unfamiliar customers to sites that don’t require an account
Prevent Negative Reviews
Alternative review funnel designs let you guide unhappy customers away from leaving a public review and into direct, private contact with you.
- Reach unhappy customers before they bad-mouth your business on the Internet
- Give your staff a second chance to turn a negative customer experience around
Reputation Management shows what people are saying about you, improves your visibility in local search and provides you with progress reports.
Stream Your Reviews to Your Website
We’ll collect every review of your business on the Web and re-publish the best ones to your website via a simple copy/paste embed code.
- Automatically show the latest positive customer reviews of your business to prospective customers and increase conversions
- Selectively show/hide and edit review snippets so that you’re always in control of what you publish
Printed Review “Invites”
An easy way to gently ask for and remind customers to review your business.
- No email collection or staff training needed
- A tangible reminder that gets more customers reviewing
- QR code lets customer complete the process on the spot
Monitor reviews for dozens of verticals
Whether it’s a five-star oil change or a one-star root canal, Reputation Management retrieves ratings and comments from all of the biggest review sites, as well as dozens of industry-specific sources.
Sit back and let us deliver automated alerts to maximize engagement and increase sales
Alerts are sent when new information is found. These notifications are configurable, allowing the business owner to control the triggers.
Executive Reports roll up activity for all aspects of online presence and reputation management. This report is emailed out once a week.
Have we mentioned mentions?
On top of reviews, Reputation Management finds mentions from news sites, blogs and social networks so businesses get the full picture of what people are saying.
Give businesses a competitive edge
Compare how frequently a business is mentioned versus its competitors and track social activity to benchmark the competition’s growth on multiple platforms.
Let us show you how Reputation Management can help your business
We just need a few basic details
and we’ll contact you within 24 hours